While developing a Shortcut in the new Shortcuts application for macOS, I ran into a bug that made editing the Shortcut almost impossible. So this post will quickly explain the issue and how suggestion on how I worked around it.
If you have read many of my older posts, you will see that I am a fan of automation, and a great way to automate on iOS and now macOS is to use the built-in Shortcuts application. I will go through an issue I found while trying to add custom Shortcuts actions to my iOS application.
I have just started exploring GitHub actions, and in this post, I will talk about an error I came across trying to build a .NET application and how I fixed it.